Wrong place at the wrong time.
PIERREFONDS-ROXBORO – An 18-year-old man is in hospital with severe burns after being electrocuted.
It happened at 8:55 p.m. Wednesday night.
The man was walking near Lakeview Street and the Deux Montagnes train tracks that connect Pierrefonds-Roxboro to Laval.
“He was on the structure of the bridge with two friends when he got an electric shock and fell,” said André Leclerc with Montreal police.
A transformer had exploded and fallen on him.
He suffered second-degree burns to 90 per cent of his body and was transported to hospital.
He remains in critical condition.
CN and Montreal police are now investigating.